Ricky must think... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky must think...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
that we're on the same level as the Saints. He hasn't been to the playoffs either season with us.

Too bad he couldn't see us a couple of years earlier in our good days.

I think Ricky has more hope with the talent level on this team than he did with the Saints. Plus Miami loves him, New Orleans didnt. I dont think he views the 2 teams the same....at least I hope not.

i hope not i have watched a hall of fame qb miss his chance to win it all and get a ring i hope i do not have to watch a hall of fame rb do the same i could not take it.

Yeah, no joke.

It's always something that stops us. We can never put it all together.

DAMMIT! I'm just realizing how good we should have been this year!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
DAMMIT! I'm just realizing how good we should have been this year!

No kidding! Take away the 1 point loss to the Texans, 2 missed gamewinning FG's against the Pats and 1 fumble cause we couldnt block Dwight Freeney and we are a 13-3 team playing for homefield advantage and a first round bye (assuming we beat the Jets on Sunday). Sickening isnt it?

Absolutely revolting.

I can't wait till we have a good coach and a good o-line.

Because in that NE game, everyone blames Olindo. Granted, he did choke, but the offense couldn't score in a crucial situation inside the redzone. THAT was even more sickening.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
that we're on the same level as the Saints. He hasn't been to the playoffs either season with us.

The saints did go to the playoffs when ricky was in N.O. We beat the Rams....of course he missed that game due to injury. Then he had 6 carries for 14 yards in our loss to the vikings.

It's funny (or maybe not funny but sad) every year our season comes down to 2 or three plays that would of changed our whole year.

Last season it was Cris Carter dropping a sure TD pass from Jay in the Vikings game. Had he caught that pass, we would of been in the playoffs.

This year it comes down to Olindo making that O.T. field goal against the Pats. He makes that kick and we are in the playoffs.

So it is actually just ONE play each of the last two years that has killed us.

I wonder how many other teams can say that?

What consequences came of those "few" plays? NOTHING except Wanny posing for "who stole my lunchmoney" pictures while he takes his headphones off and runs his fingers through his hair.
He should have smoked them after the Houston game, and beat Mare in front of the team after he choked in the NE game.:fire:

i hope ricky watches the piece on espn about jay williams of the chicago bulls and see's what can happen riding a bike the guys career is over. maybe that will convice him to get rid of the harley him riding that thing makes me sick to my stomach thinking what could happen.he is a big boy and can do what he wants but i wish he would wait until he retires to do it.

Ricky is safe on his bike as far as i know, Jay williams wsa popping wheelies and doing other stupid stuff....

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Ricky is safe on his bike as far as i know, Jay williams wsa popping wheelies and doing other stupid stuff....
really? i did not know that i thought he was just driving really fast,and we all know ricky likes to drive fast that was what worried me even thou its a harley its just as deadly.

Back
Top Bottom