Ricky..No longer a fumbler? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky..No longer a fumbler?

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think what people have not noticed this season is that Ricky has fumbled very little. He's got 4 total fumbles this season so far, which is tied for 16th in the league. That's fairly impressive, considering he's 1st in carries.

yeah, I didnt notice, but I think its more the timing of his fumbles that makes everyone think he fumbles a lot. and 4 is still 4 more than we want!

is it 4 fumbles, or 4 lost fumbles?

edit: by timing I mean the two fumbles I can remember off hand is 1, when he fumbles on our one yard line against the Chargers that monday night, and 2, immediately after we recover a fumble on a kick return against the Boys on thanksgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to nfl.com to see where the other two fumbles were, and I noticed he had a few more than just 4 fumbles

Link

according to this Page, Ricky fumbles in just less than half his games. That trend is currently still active, with 7 fumbles in 15 games...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricky is still a fumbler, he usually fumbles when he is in the open or when he is surrounded. He has not seen too many open fields so he has not fumbled as much. Either way fumbling wil always be a problem for him.

Originally posted by Prime Time
...he usually fumbles when he is in the open or when he is surrounded.

wow, your insight is unbelievable. Did you figure that out all on your own?

:D

Originally posted by Prime Time
Ricky is still a fumbler, he usually fumbles when he is in the open or when he is surrounded.

Dang, THAT is EXACTLY when I fumble. WOW that means me and Ricky have something in common. Maybe I should lose about 50 pounds and try out for the Fins next year. lol
Too much eggnogg there Primetime ?? j/k

wow, your insight is unbelievable. Did you figure that out all on your own?

Dang, THAT is EXACTLY when I fumble. WOW that means me and Ricky have something in common. Maybe I should lose about 50 pounds and try out for the Fins next year. lol
Too much eggnogg there Primetime ?? j/k

:lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Snickersbps
yeah, I didnt notice, but I think its more the timing of his fumbles that makes everyone think he fumbles a lot.

i generally notice him fumbling in the first quarter, sometimes the 2nd...as a dolphin, i dont recall him fumbling in the second half.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
and 4 is still 4 more than we want!

yeah, we want him to fumble zero times, but that aint gonna happen...and four is even more impressive considering the amount of times he's carried the ball this year.

Back
Top Bottom