Ricky not playing today ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky not playing today !

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What???? I wanted to see Ricky get a 60 yarder against the Saints.

I've been waiting over 3 yrs to see him break one like that.....I'm just as anxious as you are.

I don't care what any idiot from Mississippi is saying, he's full of it!!!.....He should be fired for even printing such an idiotic article.

If you want to continue this joke, please feel free. Next time if I were you, I would consider checking either the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel, or the Miami Herald to verify the facts before posting such lunacy......

RICKY IS PLAYING TONIGHT!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Originally posted by finfan54
I could see haslett putting a bounty on ricky tonight.

That's just plain stupid. Did you read the article? Haslett wants Ricky to do well this season, as do all saints fans/players. Beyond this season may be different. But everyone is cheering for Ricky this year.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What???? I wanted to see Ricky get a 60 yarder against the Saints.

I did to, but when I really think about it if our 1st team offense kills them, we will still be laughing...because we did it without Ricky.....meaning, imagine what we would have done with him playing.

560 WQAM is reporting...

Originally posted by Dolphinfiend
http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/sports/3866194.htm

Is this a smart move by DW? it looked like ricky needed more time to gel with O-Line after last game.

... that both Fiedler and Ricky Williams are going to start tonight. They are reporting that RW's should get roughly 10 carries and Fiedler should play 2 series.

I'm not sure where these ppl got their INFO, and they may turn out to be right, but all the regular outlets of Dolphins INFO are saying the opposite to this article.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Saint Greg

That's just plain stupid. Did you read the article? Haslett wants Ricky to do well this season, as do all saints fans/players. Beyond this season may be different. But everyone is cheering for Ricky this year.

But ST. G..you know Haslett doesn't won't Ricky to break a big gainer against his team after all the talk he talked about Ricky not being able to do it..Do you seriously think he wants to see Ricky do that tonight. He hopes Ricky has a good regular season..but not a good one game preseason.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

But ST. G..you know Haslett doesn't won't Ricky to break a big gainer against his team after all the talk he talked about Ricky not being able to do it..Do you seriously think he wants to see Ricky do that tonight. He hopes Ricky has a good regular season..but not a good one game preseason.

Did you even read what i was replying to? "Haslett putting a bounty on RW"

My point is, Haslett doesn't want Ricky to get injured. a "bounty" to me means, go out and hurt this player.

I hope Jay out plays Brooks so he shut the hell up and take his VET min.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Jay outplayed Brooks last season, he'll outplay him this season, and in this game, even with no gameplan.

20 TDs, 19INTs and 3200yrds is hardly impressive. I'll take 26/22 and 3800 over that.

I think you guys are right......I've been looking all day and haven't found another source saying he isn't playing tonight. I hope he does play.....I'd like to see how our D does against him. I don't think we'll have a problem. We've got a couple 300lb guys to plug up the middle.....we all know Ricky can't get to the outside.

I'm more concerned about our Pass D. We didn't have a good pass rush on saturday, and Carr picked us apart.

*sigh* I'm gunna have to do this again

Yes, Brooks did have a better TD/INT ratio. Yes, Brooks did have more yards, but both of those stats are decieving.

First of all, we had Lamar Smith, 3.1 ypc vs Ricky Williams 4.0 ypc.

That's not what I am talking about, but please keep that in mind.

Jay Fiedler:

Attempts: 450

Completions: 273

Completion %: 60.7

Yards per attempt: 7.31

TD%: 4.4%

INT%: 4.2%

QB rating: 80.3

Aaron Brooks:

Attempts: 558

Completions: 312

Completion %: 55.9