Ricky on FOX | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky on FOX

fairbanksb

Panhandler
Reaction score
After commercial Ricky Williams and Terry Bradshaw are going to be on FOX and Friends.

Nice summation. Just add that Ricky doesn't wear the wedding dress anymore.

Terry would wear his hair like Ricky's....if he had hair.

huh? What is the source of this? I am a bit confused, can someone give some details?

Ricky Williams and Terry Bradshaw were on Fox & Friends this morning. Turned out they were talking about their problems with depression and anxiety disorders. A couple of light hearted questions were asked. Terry doesn't think the Phins go to the SB with Fiedler. Ricky says he's happy about Seau joining the team. That's pretty much it. The whole appearance didn't last but a few minutes.

OH, gotcha. I was like, what the hell are Ricky and Terry gonna be doing on Friends?

Ricky and Terry Bradshaw were on the TV show Fox & Friends this morning in an effort to educate and help others suffering from social anxiety disorder.
http://www.terryandricky.com/

clear.gif

Originally posted by PhinKev
Terry doesn't like Fiedler and Ricky likes Seau. That's about it.

Terry doesnt like Jay?? I knew there was a reason I liked Mr Bradshaw...

Originally posted by Jeep

Terry doesnt like Jay?? I knew there was a reason I liked Mr Bradshaw...

So who do you like Jeep? Bet you were pushing for Lucas to start last year, and you got your wish. Dude, admit Feidler was kicking serious ass with this system last year.

They have around the league. Buffalo is still in denial, they haven't beaten him yet. The most Jay haters are here in Miami. I personally think he's a warrior QB and has great smarts for the position. I've never heard him say something wrong either. He speaks like if everything is on QEUE.

Originally posted by MarinoFan

So who do you like Jeep? Bet you were pushing for Lucas to start last year, and you got your wish. Dude, admit Feidler was kicking serious ass with this system last year.

You are correct!! I have never once liked Feidler... I have tolerated and supported him simple because I had no choice in the matter... Last year I did want to see Lucas get his chance and was totally surprised when he bombed like he did.. and I am sure everyone else was surprised by his crappie play..

You asked "who I like" That is a difficult answer.. It depends on whats my options...?? Greise?? Sage?? Jay?? someone else??

Jay is a fair QB.. I dont think he is a GREAT QB, or even an above average QB.. he is a decent QB and without a doubt he is the best QB we have on the team right now... so if the season was to start tomorrow, Jay is the man!!

I just wont put him up on a pedastal like everyone else seems to be....

Originally posted by Jeep

You are correct!! I have never once liked Feidler... I have tolerated and supported him simple because I had no choice in the matter... Last year I did want to see Lucas get his chance and was totally surprised when he bombed like he did.. and I am sure everyone else was surprised by his crappie play..

You asked "who I like" That is a difficult answer.. It depends on whats my options...?? Greise?? Sage?? Jay?? someone else??

Jay is a fair QB.. I dont think he is a GREAT QB, or even an above average QB.. he is a decent QB and without a doubt he is the best QB we have on the team right now... so if the season was to start tomorrow, Jay is the man!!

I just wont put him up on a pedastal like everyone else seems to be....

dude, there is only a few great QB's in this league and they are getting old fast. all the rage over blow dredsoe and look what he did. he faltered in the end like always. look at brett farve, he faltered and has been faltering in the end for a couple of years now. donovan mcnabb blew it. peyton manning has been blowing it. in fact he is worse than fiedler but becuase of his big name status, he gets the nod. its a joke. if people really graded based on performance, they would say that a SB team doesnt need john elway to go to the SB, but a total team. why do you think tampa won the big one? we are not far from tampa at all. we just need to finish the job and fill in the holes like i believe we are doing. this defense will no doubt be better. our special teams should be better if rogers or simmons can step up and make some big plays. our offense will no doubt be better if it just stays healthy and griese gets here and picks everything up. that is what our problem was last year. not jay fiedler. how many times must it be said?
But you know damn well people just want a big name to tout, they dont want some guy that is not going to get talked about in the media.

If ya think about it Ricky's gotta be pretty stoked about Junior Seau coming to town, cuz Ricky probably grew up watchin Seau play, since Ricky grew up in San Diego as a Charger fan and all.

Back
Top Bottom