Ricky on FOX | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky on FOX

Oh, sorry I thought this was a football forum, I didn't realize it was the message board for the Saint's Fan school of etiquette...

In other words, go (insert non TOS friendly verb here) yourself.

I never knew Terry Bradshaw was in When Harry Met Sally.

Originally posted by booyeah_
I never knew Terry Bradshaw was in When Harry Met Sally.

I think he was the voice over for the restaurant scene.

I didn't want to start a new thread BUT Terry and Ricky were also on the NY Morning Fox show "Good Day NY". They were there to talk about depression BUT the whole segment was about Football....

Ricky stated they are about to (or he said something like "very close to") signing GRIESE BUT Wanny STILL will start Jay. (don't shoot the messenger....). Dave Price the weather guy :rolleyes: did the segment and asked why the Dolphins tanked at the end of the season but then apologized for putting it that way when he realized Ricky could beat the shizzle out of him ;) Ricky didn't answer just laughed. Ricky did say something about playing the Giants and Jets this season-something about "We come to NY and the fans hate the Dolphins, we play the Jets in Miami and the Jets fans come because they hate the Dolphins..."
All in all Ricky looked good, he looked happy and relaxed. Bradshaw talked a little about depression and paxil but there wasn't enough time for Ricky to add his 2 cents. So the Anchorman Jim Ryan said maybe we can get them to stick around for later in the show since this is an important subject....but I had to leave for work.

Originally posted by Peebs

Ricky stated they are about to (or he said something like "very close to") signing GRIESE BUT Wanny STILL will start Jay. (don't shoot the messenger....).

:m83:

:jk:

Gee thanks :tongue:

BUT this morning I felt like I had this important inside secret and no time to post it (plus I'm at a new job and not quite ready to abuse internet privledges....;))

Back
Top Bottom