ricky on jim rome between 1:00 and 2:00 pm today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky on jim rome between 1:00 and 2:00 pm today...

That ESPN Radio or something? And is that time EST or what? Throw me a bone here :D

Rome said ricky will be on shortly. probably 1:00 or soon after.

HELLO, what station? Obviously local in Miami, but what's the dial.

I turned the radio on to listen to the Rome show. What do you know? Our local Triple A baseball team has a game right now. What are they thinking? It is 10 in the frickin morning and Ricky is on.

We need these people to get their priorities straight.

dont feel bad. i had it on and i had to answere a call from my realtor. got the first part and last part of the conversation. ricky tolad a story about buying his hummer with cade mcnown. rome said the interview was the best cus it was just a real cool conversation instead of an interview. said ricky has come along way since his shyness. unbelievable said one rome.
Ricky is so cool. i want to hang with him. :cool:

I went out to my car and listened to the article. Man this guy is happy in Miami. He just loves it here. He spoke shortly about his overcoming of SAD. He talked about several things, especially how the media in NO sucks and that had he come to Miami first, he probably wouldn't have had a problem.

Then he said a cool story about a Hummer he bought. He was with Cade Mcknown, Cade was going to the Hummer dealership to put a deposit on a new H2. Well the salesman said they had these new 10th Anniversary Hummer's out and that they only made 75 of them. Ricky said he wasn't interested, but the salesman insisted that he at least check it out. Well, Ricky goes out, looks at it, it's burnt orange like Texas colors, then when he sat inside, there is a plaque in it, and it said "#34 of 75". He decided it was a sign and bought it.

All in all, Ricky sounds happy, excited, and also said that he only plays one speed(100%), and that is why he kicked ass in the probowl.

romey also asked rickey if jay could take'm to the SB.

rickey basicly said....."jay has the chance to compete.....now jay needs to put up the numbers!!!!"........ricky said it in a good natured way........but there was all business behind it!.........

Jim Rome sucks but his interviews are always top notch. The Billy Beane segment i the first hour was good as well, although that is baseball so :offtopic:

I heard the interview and thought it was very enjoyable. Ricky was very well spoken and clearly loves being in Miami.

I was surprised by his answer about Jay. There was no player speak i.e. "he's our man" or "Jay is all-pro" Ricky was very honest. Jay needs to put up the numbers. He did not say that he would prefer Jay over Griese or vice versa.

TexPhinPhan

I guess asking about what channel and what time was too much to ask at the time.

But thanks for the link to the interview.

Back
Top Bottom