ricky on jim rome between 1:00 and 2:00 pm today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky on jim rome between 1:00 and 2:00 pm today...

Not even that would make listening to Jim Rome appealing...

Originally posted by MarinoFan
I went out to my car and listened to the article. Man this guy is happy in Miami. He just loves it here. He spoke shortly about his overcoming of SAD. He talked about several things, especially how the media in NO sucks and that had he come to Miami first, he probably wouldn't have had a problem.

Then he said a cool story about a Hummer he bought. He was with Cade Mcknown, Cade was going to the Hummer dealership to put a deposit on a new H2. Well the salesman said they had these new 10th Anniversary Hummer's out and that they only made 75 of them. Ricky said he wasn't interested, but the salesman insisted that he at least check it out. Well, Ricky goes out, looks at it, it's burnt orange like Texas colors, then when he sat inside, there is a plaque in it, and it said "#34 of 75". He decided it was a sign and bought it.

All in all, Ricky sounds happy, excited, and also said that he only plays one speed(100%), and that is why he kicked ass in the probowl.

Awesome!! My suspicions have been verified! I saw Ricky driving on Federal Higway near the Best Buy past Oakland in December.. It was an orange hummer with a Dolphins plaque... I knew it was him.. cool stuff!

Originally posted by IceStorm
I guess asking about what channel and what time was too much to ask at the time.

But thanks for the link to the interview.

hello, mcfly...

read the title of the thread for the time :rolleyes:, i cannot help you with the channel because i dont live in miami and i do not know where you live

Back
Top Bottom