Ricky On Outside The Lines On Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky On Outside The Lines On Now

beejay05 said:
Saban wants to see both RIcky and ROnnie in the same backfield, and I assume he meant at the same time. That would be sick. I bet LInnehan is adding a few new chapters into his already great playbook.

I get pure goosebumps every time I think about the possibilities of those two in the same backfield.

Than add that to our plethora of perimeter weapons.

Then add that to our much improved offensive line.

God, If only we can get one of the QB's to just play DECENT, we'll be a hell of a team.

DolFan31 said:
It was the same style, and obviously it doesnt seem like he wants to go to Oakland, having never really shown much interest in it.

But didnt he want to say he wanted to play for the Oakland Raider?

DolphinDevil28 said:
I get pure goosebumps every time I think about the possibilities of those two in the same backfield.

Than add that to our plethora of perimeter weapons.

Then add that to our much improved offensive line.

God, If only we can get one of the QB's to just play DECENT, we'll be a hell of a team.
I agree, I feel like our whole season hinges on QB play. There is no shortage of weapons, or a quality system. We just need solid performance from one of our QB's and I think we can compete with the best of them this year.

beejay05 said:
Saban wants to see both RIcky and ROnnie in the same backfield, and I assume he meant at the same time. That would be sick. I bet LInnehan is adding a few new chapters into his already great playbook.
That would be awesome and some firepower for the other team to contend with. They certainly couldnt zero in on Ricky as much either.

Back
Top Bottom