Ricky Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Question

Jahlove

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have been wondering about this for a while, and I figured this would be the place to get answered. I know he can't announce his un-retirement until end up July and he has to miss his first 4 games, but can he practice with the team after he un-retires? Can he play in preseason games?

thanks in advance!

Jahlove said:
I have been wondering about this for a while, and I figured this would be the place to get answered. I know he can't announce his un-retirement until end up July and he has to miss his first 4 games, but can he practice with the team after he un-retires? Can he play in preseason games?

thanks in advance!
Yes, he can practice with the team and he is expected to be in our Training Camp after July 27th or 28th I believe, and yes he will be able to play in Pre-season games.

Jahlove said:

thanks in advance!

he can do training camp, and he can play in the preseason, but he is not allowed to have any contact with the team during the regular season until the week leading up to the Bucs game.

Its the same thing that happened to Jamal Lewis, just that Ricky's suspension is 2 weeks longer.

He can't even be at the training facility during his suspension.

Dudeman said:
he can do training camp, and he can play in the preseason, but he is not allowed to have any contact with the team during the regular season until the week leading up to the Bucs game.

Its the same thing that happened to Jamal Lewis, just that Ricky's suspension is 2 weeks longer.

He can't even be at the training facility during his suspension.

unless he's there for medical treatment, then he has to leave immediately after his treatment session concludes.

Jahlove said:

thanks in advance!

yeah this has been asked before, and yes he can train, practice and play in the preseason games with the team

I am hoping Ricky can get the bulk of the carries during preseason so he can get back into football shape and then as we go towards our last preseason game have Ronnie Brown getting most of the carries so RB is ready to do damage to the Broncos for game 1. :)

I knew you guys would come through!

much appreciation!

Back
Top Bottom