RiCkY RuShInG YdS Vs. Bills - 2000PtS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RiCkY RuShInG YdS Vs. Bills - 2000PtS

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
:thewave::thewave:

Predict or come closest to Ricky's Rushing Yards against the Jills and win 2000pts and a date with anyone here who'll say "yes" when you ask them. Yep, -- you can be the King or Queen of FinHeaven for a week.:)

.........................:allhail:

Entries will be cut-off at gametime. Ties will split the proceeds.

Good Luck!

:thewave::thewave:

NEWSFLASH: VanDolPhan just made this pot phat! He's pledged another *3000* points to the winner! New total: 5000pts Thanks, Van.:)NEWSFLASHII: Our Fine FinHeaven Staff has kicked in 1000 points to sweeten this pot. The Prize is confirmed at 5000pts. Thanks, Wharf!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say just over 300 and he breaks the single game record becoming the 1st ever to break the 300 yrd mark.

Just kidding, 110 yards and 2 TDs

I'll go with 140 yards and 1 TD.

By the way you should donate all 3000 of those points from your own totals.......you got like 9000 :D

Heck I donated all 23000 of my points for the Atlanta game.

296.....sorry, I thought we were playing the Browns for a second there. 98 tough yards 2tds.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I'll go with 140 yards and 1 TD.

By the way you should donate all 3000 of those points from your own totals.......you got like 9000 :D

Heck I donated all 23000 of my points for the Atlanta game.

I'm gonna try to run this each week. lol If I made the pot 9000 pts this week, I'll be trying to attract players with a big 65 pts per thread next week.:D

As it is I've reduced myself to trying to invent provocative threads just to garner points.:rolleyes:

A palindromic number. You pick it for me.

And no more contrived provocative threads please. They only confuse and upset me.

Back
Top Bottom