Ricky shares some knowledge. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky shares some knowledge.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.run-ricky-run.com/ Good stuff so far this week.

From today's entry:

It's not easy to carry the ball 36 times, and especially not against a big physical bunch like the Pats. My body feels surprisingly fresh, though. Last time I carried this much, 40 times against the Browns, I woke up in the morning and could barely move. I couldn't move my neck, my shoulders. I wanted to curl up in bed and stay there for a month. But that was on turf. Big difference.

And this was in the HEAT. Good to hear.

From yesterday's entry (before the game):

Following last week's game on the plane ride home I saw Arturo Freeman with his head down. He felt he let us down. Great players rebound with a vengeance. Look for him to have a big day.

He sure did.

Sorry about the fumble. I don't know too much about fantasy football but I guess you lose points if I fumble? I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Ricky is such a pleasure to read and watch :up:

We always have rebounded great ever since Dave took over. Under Dave, we've only dropped 2 straight games twice...both late in the season.

In 2000 we dropped a game against the Bucs in which Jay threw like 5 interceptions with a hurt shoulder, then the next week we dropped the game against the Colts, Jay still hurt.

In 2001 we dropped two straight first against the 49ers who completely drubbed us after an ultra-short week, then got beat by the Patriots on another short week. These were the last two of that grueling three game stretch in which we were forced to play 3 games in 12 days, with the two short-week games being away.

In 2002, we have another grueling stretch of 3 games over a 12 day period. However, the two short-week games of the 3 game stretch are against the Bears at home, and against the Vikings in Minnesota. Our prospects for winning some of those are much better than when we had to face the 49ers with a short-week then right into the super bowl champion patriots with a short-week.

Spoiled!!

Rotten to the core! That is what we as Dolphin fans are. Losing isn't even in our vocabulary. We've won for far too long to consider losing something to get used to. Other teams hit a rut every year where they have 2-3 game losing streaks.

If Miami lost 2 in a row because of Ricky fumbling, I bet half of the fans would scream for him to get benched!

Miami is so used to clearly being able see it's mistakes and eliminate them that a rebound from a loss has become the norm.

Re: Re: Ricky shares some knowledge.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Ricky is such a pleasure to read and watch :up:

Actually I lost a point b/c of the fumble, but we got the W and the 100 yards rushing.:)

Back
Top Bottom