Ricky Spaces, Misses Practice

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
Ricky manages to miss practice.

We won't hear about this much, will we?:rolleyes:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8814573.htm

He told several sources he didn't show up to work Tuesday simply because he wasn't aware the Dolphins were practicing.
Williams spent the holiday weekend driving from New York to South Florida, helping to move his personal assistant's daughter. He got into town Monday and assumed Tuesday would be another day in Miami's offseason conditioning program instead of the first day of a minicamp.

Players routinely miss days in the offseason conditioning program and can make up those days on off days.

Williams and Wannstedt didn't talk about the absence until mid-afternoon Tuesday, when the player called Wannstedt and position coach Joel Collier.

Williams absent

Wannstedt said tailback Ricky Williams was excused from Tuesday's practice but is expected back today. A source said Williams, who is believed to have missed only one practice since joining the Dolphins in 2002, spent an extra day out of town on vacation.

"He's been great," Wannstedt said. "It's not anything I'm concerned about."

This is the quote from the Sun-Sentinal and IMO I don't really think this is a big issue, but I'm sure people will make it one!

It's not a big deal at all. It just gets magnified since there's nothing else to talk about.

I was watching "I,Max" this morning and a viewer wrote in saying that Rick was active on an internet dating service...maybe thats it lol. I have just one question though, How does someone come across info like that? Also, Who really cares lol, thats Rick's bizz (ok, two questions BFD hehe). :lol:

34RWilliams said:
Whoop Di Freaking Doo.

Exactly, but........it will get blown out of proportion. I can see it know.
"Ricky's dope problem affecting his play"................"Ricky's dope habit giving him memory problems".......blah blah blah.

pigskinguy said:
Exactly, but........it will get blown out of proportion. I can see it know.
"Ricky's dope problem affecting his play"................"Ricky's dope habit giving him memory problems".......blah blah blah.

Ricky's dope problems have nothing to do with it! That is the most ............. :confused:
:( What were we talking about?

shalafi3455 said:
Ricky's dope problems have nothing to do with it! That is the most ............. :confused:
:( What were we talking about?

I know, I agree. I was being sarcastic. I'm saying that that is how I can see the media portraying it.

We all know the song.....
"I was gonna go to practice, until I got high....." :D

pigskinguy said:
I know, I agree. I was being sarcastic. I'm saying that that is how I can see the media portraying it.

Yea I know what you meant! I was just playing off what you said about dope making you lose your memory! :confused:
Where was I........?
Oh never mind I forget! :smackhead

I'll be back..... :bong:

Back
Top Bottom