Ricky talks about Night Practice/Booing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky talks about Night Practice/Booing

All I have to say is...

Originally posted by Muck
http://www.run-ricky-run.com/

This is really good stuff. Also, the Herald shoot pages are up.

http://www.run-ricky-run.com/heraldshoot.htm

... I really like this guy. I have worked 9 years in the mental health field and I have to say whoever is helping RW's with his disorder is doing one hell of a job. It's ppl like RW's who make working in the mental health field worth it.

RW's should really be proud of himself. He is doing the ultimate here. He is basically putting himself in front of all of us. This is a guy who suffers from social anxiety disorder I believe and look at him. I can't say it enough, RW's is doing a great job attempting to come to terms with his disorder.

Oliver...

Ricky is class, class, class - the more I know about him, the more I like him...:D

Except Jay was never drafted, and we had back to back 11 win seasons, not 10.

Otherwise great stuff.

Can't expect him to know much about Phins history. He's a Saint, in another conference. Never even played the Phins I don't think.

Played us in the preseason, when he got his ankle hurt by us in his rookie year..I guess by hurting him in that preseason game, we started him on the road to being traded to us. Who else can we trip up in preseason and have come here???LOL

Some excellent pictures.

But what really impresses me, is that he MADE the Herald bring in his oline. Great team attitude. Now lets see them open up some holes for him.

What I am impressed with is that he's learning how to web design and is basically letting the fans check out his amateur work. The Ricky of 2-3 years ago never would have done that as he would have feared the comments that he never would have even heard.

how do we know this is really Ricky writing all this.. and this is really his site? Couldn't it be just some phsyco fan?

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
how do we know this is really Ricky writing all this.. and this is really his site? Couldn't it be just some phsyco fan?

I agree 100%!!!! It's not like the guy has all this free time to sit down and chit chat about the days event....Nor the time to sit and update the dern site everyday...Havin a hard time believing it ;) :rolleyes:

<-- Edited by FinHeavenAJ -->
This post has been deleted, I really doubt Ricky will appreciate a mass email and phone calls. I know you planned for this to help other fans, but I gotta look out for the dude on this one.
<-- Edited by FinHeavenAJ -->

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

I believe Ricky's mother talked about the site once.

It's Ricky's site. I know this. Damage done.

I believe this is Ricky's site. How else could they get all of those photos from Universal Studios?

Back
Top Bottom