Ricky...Thanks for nothing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky...Thanks for nothing

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
You had the chance to be the greatest back in franchise history and you leave behind unfullfilled promises, and the broken hearts of kids and fans.

Thanks for nothing you selfish pot-head. :fire: :fire: :fire: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I don't know what to think right now. It's his life and his decision, but I do feel that he turned his back on the team and the fans. I'm the most upset about how he did it and when he did it. If he did it after the season, I would be fine with it. However, he retired less than two months before pretty much screwing our team. We now will go into the season without a RB with any experience (I think Minor is good but can he handle 25 carries a game?) and because of when he did it, he didn't give us time to go out and find a replacement.

I think its sad that we gave up 2 first round picks for a player that played 2 seasons. I'm extremely unhappy of him at least not giving Miami on last season but you can't force someone to do something he doesn't want. Its pretty official and I hope that Spieldman sees the writting on the wall and takes this season to start rebuilding the Dolphins giving young players a serious shot at making the team and letting go of veterans that are past their prime.

What kind of as-shole does this one week before camp starts with little opportunity to sign a repalcement?

Hell, Eddie George was just available!!!!

RICKY YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHONEY!!!

Back
Top Bottom