Ricky Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Threads

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
I really think people just need to leave this Ricky thing alone. This is all that was talked about last year. Ricky coming back, every 2 weeks he was coming back. He made is very clear in all the interviews that he didnt want to play football anymore. If he does come back it will just be for the money. He will play 2 years and then retire again leaving the fins stranded. He wont be the player that he once was. He has been out of the game and lost a lot of muscle mass, which was his biggest asset. There is no reason to start 30 threads about him coming back UNTIL HE DOES OR DOESN'T. I know its the offseason and there is not much else to talk about. There are 3000 threads about who we should draft, and that is this time of the year. This Ricky madness has to stop, every other thread posted is about Ricky and nothing in them is new.

:lastyr:

Shamboubou said:
I really think people just need to leave this Ricky thing alone. This is all that was talked about last year. Ricky coming back, every 2 weeks he was coming back. He made is very clear in all the interviews that he didnt want to play football anymore. If he does come back it will just be for the money. He will play 2 years and then retire again leaving the fins stranded. He wont be the player that he once was. He has been out of the game and lost a lot of muscle mass, which was his biggest asset. There is no reason to start 30 threads about him coming back UNTIL HE DOES OR DOESN'T. I know its the offseason and there is not much else to talk about. There are 3000 threads about who we should draft, and that is this time of the year. This Ricky madness has to stop, every other thread posted is about Ricky and nothing in them is new.

So to complain about the Ricky threads....you start a Ricky thread....hmmmm.....Just don't read them. People will pretty much post what they want and complaining and trying to enforce your will upon others doesn't work.

Shamboubou said:

Uh then why start another one?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom