http://run-ricky-run.com/
People would always
look at me like I was crazy when I tried to explain
why individual numbers and individual success aren't that
important. Winning comes first and numbers should be
a by product. Well, all my yards and touchdowns didn't
do it.

I heard Eminem is gonna use these werds on his next album :rocker"

Eminem got nominated for album of the year. He got robbed two years ago, I hope he wins it this time along.

Hope he keeps up the same drive next year as this year. You get the feeling that with him running that way every year is going to be a matter of piecing it all together for a Super Bowl run, not piecing it all together for a winning season....if you catch my drift there.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Eminem got nominated for album of the year. He got robbed two years ago, I hope he wins it this time along.
I hope he gets his @ss kicked.

I love ricky so much... My son painted his entire room teal and orange, than he put three ricky posters, a ricky plaque, a ricky bobblehead doll, and all the other milion dolphin memorabelia that we have. He is the greatest guy and if our entire team focuses their disapointment like ricky, we could have a major run for it next year...

I am reading "Still Perfect : Story of the Undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins" and Shula said that one of the main reasons that they went undefeated is because of teh disapointment of the season before (SB loss to Dallas)

We werent in the sb this year, but we had so much talent and that was a major let down.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Hope he keeps up the same drive next year as this year. You get the feeling that with him running that way every year is going to be a matter of piecing it all together for a Super Bowl run
sounds ominously like what we said after losing the SB in '84, but like w/Dan, Ricky will never be the problem w/this team.

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I love ricky so much... My son painted his entire room teal and orange, than he put three ricky posters, a ricky plaque, a ricky bobblehead doll, and all the other milion dolphin memorabelia that we have. He is the greatest guy and if our entire team focuses their disapointment like ricky, we could have a major run for it next year...
That's cool. My son is just now discovering the joys of football - he's only 2½. He runs around the living room with his little football when the Dolphins are on TV (on the west coast) yelling, "Run, Ricky, run!" :D

On a side note - my wife got me a Ricky Williams jersey for Christmas. Just in time to watch them tank and miss the play-offs. :yell:

He never answered the question... "What did happen?" I would like to hear from someone on the team stating their opinion.. Sure we all are dissapointed and we all are lost with nothing to do on the weekends..

But I want to know what really happened!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom