Ricky W.'s timing ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky W.'s timing ...

FishFryer

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's almost like he waited for Eddie George to be signed, so the Fish had no chance of getting a good RB ... any thoughts? ...

outtawack - that pic in your sig is too f'n funny. :roflmao: :roflmao: sorry, but i am going to have to steal that and use it for wallpaper.

I'm really going to miss Fish Fryer. :shakeno:

I heard he may have waited so long, so Travis Minor(his best friend on the team) can be the starter. So do I get banned for that thought?

bledsoetomoulds said:
I heard he may have waited so long, so Travis Minor(his best friend on the team) can be the starter. So do I get banned for that thought?
If you come here today with the intention of causing trouble then you will be dealt with accordingly. Are you really unable to grasp that concept or are you just playing stupid?

The timing more than anything gets under may skin. Its as if he was trying to damage the organization as much as possible...left them with their hands tied and training camp a few days away!!

He might of wanted Minor to get a fair shot, but if he did then i doubt he would tell Minor.

The coaches and the guys on he team went out of their way to accomidate him. We sent tw first round picks to the new orleans aints for this. He does this and throws it in their faces. Now we have no time to get a back to compete for the starting job. With eddie George signing in dallas, miami has only two options in free agency thung canidate and james stewart. both are comin off injuries though. maybe we can get a good trade, "hopefully?!"

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
The coaches and the guys on he team went out of their way to accomidate him. We sent tw first round picks to the new orleans aints for this. He does this and throws it in their faces. Now we have no time to get a back to compete for the starting job. With eddie George signing in dallas, miami has only two options in free agency thung canidate and james stewart. both are comin off injuries though. maybe we can get a good trade, "hopefully?!"
I know how you feel. I doubt Stewart will be any better than Travis Minor, and i don't think Canidate will be either. I also don't want to give up Madison, or Ogunleye to get a decent, but not a great HB. Minor looked great the few plays he was in, maybe we should just let him carry the load. :confused:

pwn3dyo said:
I know how you feel. I doubt Stewart will be any better than Travis Minor, and i don't think Canidate will be either. I also don't want to give up Madison, or Ogunleye to get a decent, but not a great HB. Minor looked great the few plays he was in, maybe we should just let him carry the load. :confused:
Personally i dont think that minor can, hopefully ill be proven wrong. I dont think that he is built to carry the ball 30 times a game. he is a terrific 3rd down back, but canidate is the same type of player to me. maybe the bills would be willing to deal travis henry if willis mcgahee shows something in camp and preseason

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
Personally i dont think that minor can, hopefully ill be proven wrong. I dont think that he is built to carry the ball 30 times a game. he is a terrific 3rd down back, but canidate is the same type of player to me. maybe the bills would be willing to deal travis henry if willis mcgahee shows something in camp and preseason

The Bills probably wouldn't trade a good RB to a division rival...

WCUgodsmacked13 said:

Why does everyone say that Minor can't handle the carries fulltime and then immediatly throw out Travis Henry as the answer? Maybe Minor just needs the shot to attempt to carry the ball 30 times a game?

From NFL.com
-------------------------
Travis Henry #20
Height: 5-9
Weight: 215
Born: 10/29/1978
College: Tennessee
NFL Experience: 4
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235216

Travis Minor #28
Height: 5-10
Weight: 205