Ricky Williams and Jay Ajayi comparison | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams and Jay Ajayi comparison

NO!

84712110.gif

He can be a bell cow for this offense with the correct offense line. We need more depth on the o-line. A powerful pulling guard to open up running lanes. He was ranked the third best running in the 2015 NFL Draft. Behind Gurley and Gordan the to G's of the running back class. They were both selected in the top 15 in the first round. Who doesn't love Ricky 34'? Thats a whole a discussion for another post. It's all about the dreads.

"I bleed aqua and orange" T. Mash

put it down dude. you've had too much.

What are referring?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Ricky Williams > Jay Ajayi

What... what was this thread? It started with a statement, then a bunch of jibberish to conclude it?

Watch when Ajayi has over 1,000 yards rushing this season you won't think this is a stupid thread.

1,000 isn't really that big of an achievement. Now, if he rushes for close to 2,000 yards...then you can break out the Ricky comparison.

Otherwise, horrible, baseless comparison.

Funny when I first saw Jake Ajayi (oops, I mean Jay) I thought he reminded me of Ricky!

NOT!

BNF.

Everyone thought I was an idiot for posting this thread. If he continues to build on these past two games we will be a threat to all teams.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Damn I can predict the future.

Everyone thought I was an idiot for posting this thread. If he continues to build on these past two games we will be a threat to all teams.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Damn I can predict the future.

He doesn't have the same running style as Ricky...

Pretty much anytime you come out comparing a guy to a team legend, even if backed up with facts, someone will always come out saying "Whoa!! hold on there buddy, you're way off base!!!"

He's got dreads, he runs with power, and he's eccentric (read: Brit in NFL) like Ricky so I wouldn't fault anyone for the comparison. Ricky was more gifted with speed and agility for a big guy. They do both run with attitude though.

1,000 isn't really that big of an achievement. Now, if he rushes for close to 2,000 yards...then you can break out the Ricky comparison.

Otherwise, horrible, baseless comparison.

Considering he sat out the first game and was a rotational back and averaged 7.75 carries over the first 5 games, I'd say 1000 yards would be pretty impressive. Especially when you consider that only 7 RB's attained 1k last year. The league has changed since Ricky ran for 1800 yards, 15 years ago. All he has to average is 51.7 yards per game to get to 1k. If he stays healthy, 1300 is not out of the question. He's on pace for 14 TD's.

Back
Top Bottom