ricky williams is most talented dolphin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky williams is most talented dolphin!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
randy mueller you may have differences with him .....know this if you don't bring him back i want you randy mueller gone ...ill call for a walkout like the one they had in motor city.bottomline ricky must be brought back in a dolphins uniform here here say what you want but without ricky miami does not win!:dolphins:

:rolleyes2

Ricky is good, and I hope he is back, but he isn't the most talented Dolphin.

Good thing you're in Ohio Bryan, because Jason Taylor would like to have words with you.

I dont know about not winning with out him. But I will back you on the fact that I think the team will be better with a two back system. Someone already posted on here about how Cameron seemed real keen on the idea of having a two back system. Now wheather or not that inculdes Ricky I have no idea. But I al all for Ricky coming back to Miami.

i love jason but until this season he does'nt score points!run ricky run all the way to the endzone!

i love jason but until this season he does'nt score points!run ricky run all the way to the endzone!
Well, defensive players usually don't score many points. However, he does a tremendous job from preventing other teams from scoring.

I think Ricky Williams will be here in 2007. But, JT is much more talented than RW. I think even with him or without him we will still need more than that to even sniff the playoffs. But, I think Cameron can and will get us in playoffs soon maybe as early as next year it really all dependes on this team if they are willing to make a statement or not.

randy mueller you may have differences with him .....know this if you don't bring him back i want you randy mueller gone ...ill call for a walkout like the one they had in motor city.bottomline ricky must be brought back in a dolphins uniform here here say what you want but without ricky miami does not win!:dolphins:

AND...If he brings him back and Ricky retires o gets suspended again? Are you going to boycot him then. What if ricky doesnt want to come back.

:rolleyes2

Ricky is good, and I hope he is back, but he isn't the most talented Dolphin.

besides ronnie brown, i honestly believe he is the most talented dolphin on offense. If you had to say overall i obviously believe JT and ZT are way ahead.

AND...If he brings him back and Ricky retires o gets suspended again?

Well winning starts with taking risks and we need to take some. Im pretty sure it was risky for the patriots to start 6th round pick tom brady but it worked out pretty well.

I agree with you. But what a horrible thread to start. :confused:

Well winning starts with taking risks and we need to take some. Im pretty sure it was risky for the patriots to start 6th round pick tom brady but it worked out pretty well.

Actually they didn't have a choice when the decision came to starting Brady because Bledsoe was injured.

Are you saying we dont take risks, we must be the riskiest team in the league. Trading up one spot to get Vernon Carey, Trading a 2nd and 3rd for Feeley and Gordon, if you dont think it was risky to trade a 2nd for Pepp then I dont know what you think is risky...

Back
Top Bottom