Ricky Williams Press Conference at 3PM today! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Press Conference at 3PM today!

thanx dolphan, :cool:

cant wait to get my RW jersey sometime this week, ill be wearin it till late January :D :D :D

:monkey: JETS

Anyone having a hard time connecting to the press conference right now!?!? I can't get on :(

You could tell he was nervous, but he tried to be funny. I disguse myself the same way. He did good today! :D

Seemed like a regular kid. Like an excited kid overcoming shyness.

You could tell how excited he was every time he paused during a thought.

I'm pumped up!!

mack - posted that above under "more ? from Ricky"

Quote from Ricky Williams' press conference
I thought I played well the last two years. But now I can really see the light. I have a chance to come into a good situation. I am more mature. I'm a better football player, learning on the field. I just feel like this is my time. It has been set for me to step in here and do what I am supposed to do.

Did any one else feel the shiver of excitement I felt, after reading that quote?
Marino1983, I'm thinking about becoming "Williams2002", do you mind?:lol: ;)

more from Ricky

Ricky Williams: This is my time
``My job is to play football and I leave the contract stuff up to my agents,'' he said. ``That's the way it should be. That's the reason they are agents.''

His new agent, Leigh Steinberg, wants to rework the contract.

``We're relaxed at this point about it, but I would expect those discussions involving the contract to begin sooner rather than later,'' Steinberg said Monday, adding that a holdout is unlikely. ``Ricky will be playing football. Ricky will be present for everything they expect him to be present for.''

On this day, everybody said all the right things.

``This is great. We're trying to improve our team and make a run at the Super Bowl, and the addition of Ricky makes us close,'' coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``If we get a few more guys, who knows?''

a few more guys - there will be some cuts or re-neg. for that to happen I would think unless he's talking draft ;)

Back
Top Bottom