Ricky Williams show thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams show thread.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Ricky just said that when NE went to the 4-3 defense in the 3rd quarter, The NE players were screaming at Belichick: "get us out of this crap, they are killing us."

He said that he was open alot in the flat and one time he was open with nobody around him by 10 yards, and he looked around while jay was throwing it deep to chris and he said ....damn, i'm open, then Bruschi came up to him and said, don't worry, you'll get another chance.

Originally posted by Section126
He said that he was open alot in the flat and one time he was open with nobody around him by 10 yards, and he looked around while jay was throwing it deep to chris and he said ....damn, i'm open, then Bruschi came up to him and said, don't worry, you'll get another chance.

That was nice of Teddy trying to make Ricky feel better! :D

Originally posted by Section126
I would have thrown to ricky in the flat all day...but of course I am not the OC.

Bro, please toss me a cold one! I'm out and i'm buying a house and can't get any at the moment.

:cry:

Yeah, I saw many plays where Ricky was open in the flat, but Fiedler's insane field vision only saw Chambers deep...

anything else of interest mentioned on the show??

how about hank goldbergs show?

i havent been able to listen to the radio today...

thanks,

Back
Top Bottom