Ricky Williams Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Show

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's on WQAM right now.

RADIO LINK

Ricky says he's the most sore he's been in a long time.

Now they're talking about Roy Williams. The Dallas coaches said this is the first time all year that Roy wasn't running thru players.

Ricky was talking about how they watched film and saw that Roy would just hit whoever as hard as he could to try and intimidate....regardless of where the play was going. Ricky said he doesn't like bullies and he was waiting for the chance to hit him. :woowoo:

I love ricky, but his show the last few weeks is Un-listenable.

turned it off.

I thought it was really good 2 weeks ago. Don't think they had one last week.

Now they got Derrick Brooks on the phone.

OMG....Ricky's first question to Derrick Brooks.....

"Where do you guys stand right now as far as the playoffs go??"

:rofl:

Derrick is talking about how much he admires and respects what Ricky has done since college, with all the expectations and such. They also mentioned that Derrick asked for Ricky's helmet after the Pro Bowl. Ricky said it meant a lot.

Ricky shares the same respect. Definitely mutual.

When asked about motivation, Ricky says he has a picture of Pamela the cheerleader in his locker. Says it's motivation enough. :rofl:

Originally posted by Muck
When asked about motivation, Ricky says he has a picture of Pamela the cheerleader in his locker. Says it's motivation enough. :rofl:

Good choice Ricky!

clear.gif

Originally posted by Muck
OMG....Ricky's first question to Derrick Brooks.....

"Where do you guys stand right now as far as the playoffs go??"

:rofl:

:lol: I'm sure Brooks just loved that one.

:lol: The crowd started laughing and Dan Le Batard was like, "What, are you TAUNTING him?? :rofl:

Not good.

Did anyone read that article on Ricky's carries? We very well may be over using him :(

I'd really hate to see his career shortened.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Did anyone read that article on Ricky's carries? We very well may be over using him :(

I'd really hate to see his career shortened.

He had 383 carries last year and he's on pace for 400 this year. That's alot of carries for a RB....He'll be 27 next year and averaging nearly 400 carries per season with the dolphins..I'd be concerned if it were my team.

Back
Top Bottom