Ricky Williams Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Show

well, wanny said ricky controls when he wants to come out and he gave it up to 28 for nine carries. im not worried about ricky if ricky isnt worried. i think the media is just a bunch of miami hating S#@!^%&&*'s. :yell:

Roy Williams was scared or ricky williams after Ricky literally ran over him and all Roy did was trip to knock him down because he was too scared.

Originally posted by MinorStudRB28
HOWCOME THERE IS NO TRAVIS MINOR SHOW???? WHAT IS THIS???? NOT COOL NOT COOL AT ALL!!!

I see JamesMcKnight80 is now MinorStudRB28...lol

I think Ricky is fine. Mind games are what he is playing.

"Oh poor me, I am sore, I won't run very well..." BAM Ricky pops you for 150 yards.

That's my theory and I am sticking to it.

:D :D ;)

this thread isnt bout mcdrops okay so get over him!!! minor is better than ricky deserves his shot. dave told my cousin which is his agent that he will be the starter next yr!

I thought you said Minor was gonna get the start over the next 4 games? What happened to 20-25 carries a game and what, 565 yards? :D

that is not usher that is travis minor at his agents house! i am his agents cousin and i was there with hot babes!!!

Seriously guys. If we ignore the baby, aka McKnight80/MinorStudRB28, he will get bored, crawl back in his crib, and suck on his bottle again. Just ignore him and he will leave......

get real man ricky is a world class back.minor is a third down back.we have one of the best backs in the nfl and you want to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom