Ricky Williams.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams....

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
I was just wondering why all this Ricky talk....no where does it say that ricky is coming back for sure, except for the rumor mills....which are 80% wrong all the time. If ricky was indeed coming back, don't you think we down here in south florida would be hearing more and more about it.... If he was coming back, i'm sure he would of have to meet with saban somewhere down here and i'm sure if anyone saw him in south florida, we down here would of for sure heard about it....I have a feeling that some of you are holding onto something that aint coming...I hope he does come back, but I just dont undersatnd where all this talk is coming from. If he does come back, great...but we already got some studs in Brown, Harris, and Gordan. I know they haven't played for us yet...but I've seen these guys play before and ther are for sure studs...
Fins baby!!!!

The Ricky talk comes from people like you that keep starting Rickey threads!!!!!

Well not to support more Ricky threads, but if he was to come back it would be after July 1 (I believe) so he could avoid a season's suspension. So before talks would become serious, I don't think we would be hearing about it until July at the earliest.

legendary137 said:
I was just wondering why all this Ricky talk....no where does it say that ricky is coming back for sure, except for the rumor mills....which are 80% wrong all the time. If ricky was indeed coming back, don't you think we down here in south florida would be hearing more and more about it.... If he was coming back, i'm sure he would of have to meet with saban somewhere down here and i'm sure if anyone saw him in south florida, we down here would of for sure heard about it....I have a feeling that some of you are holding onto something that aint coming...I hope he does come back, but I just dont undersatnd where all this talk is coming from. If he does come back, great...but we already got some studs in Brown, Harris, and Gordan. I know they haven't played for us yet...but I've seen these guys play before and ther are for sure studs...
Fins baby!!!!

some want him dead, some want him back, some love him, some hate him, some think he's a has been, some think he's crazy, some think he's crazy like a fox, some want to kill you for starting this thread. :eek:

lol...u guys are funny....this is my first and last thread....sorry i guess i didn't explain my self good enough...i'm with you guys...i said this so the ricky talk will end until further notice......sorry

painnotpleasure said:
Well not to support more Ricky threads, but if he was to come back it would be after July 1 (I believe) so he could avoid a season's suspension. So before talks would become serious, I don't think we would be hearing about it until July at the earliest.

closer to Aug 1. 1 full year has to pass from time of retirement. Ricky filed his retirement papers in the first week of Aug, 2004

yankeehillbilly said:
closer to Aug 1. 1 full year has to pass from time of retirement. Ricky filed his retirement papers in the first week of Aug, 2004
Oh alright, thanks. I wasn't sure on the exact date, I was just hearing July everywhere around here.

In my world, Ricky doesn't even exist until he signs re-instatement papers.

Oh, he'll be back alright

He's going to need the money, the question is, will the Dolphins benefit from his return? Will he be a real running back? Will he want to be traded? Will he find a way to go free agent? He'll be back somewhere, that's for sure. Too many little Rickies running around.

painnotpleasure said:
Oh alright, thanks. I wasn't sure on the exact date, I was just hearing July everywhere around here.

np
Ricky quit the last week of July, but didnt file the papers to make it official till the first week of Aug. Which date the league goes by is anybody's guess, but the earliest he could come back would be at the end of July.

HelloMotto said:
some want him dead, some want him back, some love him, some hate him, some think he's a has been, some think he's crazy, some think he's crazy like a fox, some want to kill you for starting this thread. :eek:

I fall into the categories in bold.:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom