Ricky | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky

Shamboubou said:
This whole week arguement is crazy!!! People really dont think that weed affects your life?? Like america is obese enough without people having the munchies all the time. Like there isnt enough fatal car crashes without having some pot head driving down the street and a car pull out infront of them and they cant react because they are high. You people are unlogical, do some research about the drug before you start saying its harmless. You have higher risks of Depression, Heart Attack, Cancer, and a lot of other things.

We're unlogical? Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have the sitting(Hopefully not for long) President here on Finheaven. He sure argues like it. Depression, Heart Attack, Cancer? You got absolutely anything to back any of those up?

Shamboubou said:
I say to each his own, but let me pose this question. Your 12 year old son or daughter is smoking pot when you come home from work. What are you going to say to them??

Same thing I'd say to a kid smoking cigarettes, drinking, having sex, etc. Not until you are an adult.

We're unlogical? Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have the sitting(Hopefully not for long) President here on Finheaven. He sure argues like it. Depression, Heart Attack, Cancer? You got absolutely anything to back any of those up?

Well you get cancer from smoking, hopefully you know that without anyone having to back it up. As to the heart attack issue, The Economist had a drug theme where they reported that you're 5 times as likely to have a heart attack within an hour of smoking weed than if you're not. And they are a pro legalization newspaper.

Weed isn't the biggest threat to our society, but people who think it's harmless are so stupid they should be shot.

Back
Top Bottom