Ricky's B-day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's B-day

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
How many of you knew Ricky Williams has a Birthday tomorrow?? (05/21)

Come on.. all you that knew raise your hand (*.*) /

Lets all wish him a Happy Birthday!!

i don't like when it's our players b-days..

they get older! :yell:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
i don't like when it's our players b-days..

they get older! :yell:

But in Ricky's case, it means he's getting closer to his PRIME. :eek:

This brings up a good question: What do you get someone who has everything?? I mean, if you were friends with Ricky....what would you get him for his birthday??

I'd have to think long and hard (that sounded ghey). But I honestly don't have a clue. You'd have to be really creative.

I didn't know, but it's a neat surprise...

because my oldest daughter Danielle has a B-Day today(May 21), also!! She will be turning 7! I showed her that picture of Ricky running, wearing aqua on aqua, against the Bears! She thought it was pretty cool. Right now though, she is more interested in the cheerleaders and wants to be a Dolphin cheerleader when she grows up. You never know...

Steve

Originally posted by Jeep
How many of you knew Ricky Williams has a Birthday tomorrow?? (05/21)

Come on.. all you that knew raise your hand (*.*) /

Lets all wish him a Happy Birthday!!

And I thought I was the most "football-obsessed" person in the world. You got me beat,dude. I really didn't know it was his B-day.
Is it okay if I pass this info along to my friends as if I knew all along? I wouldn't want to ruin my "football-obsessed" reputation.

And I didn't even send him a card. I guess that means I won't be getting one from him this year.

I found out it was Rickys B-day because yesterday (5/20), I flipped the Dolphin/Publix calender I got free at the Raider/Dolphin game last year, from the month of Feb to May..

Give em a fat spliff because he looks Rasta-like? I really don't know ;).

Ricky if youre reading this......HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!
and if youre not......ahhhhhhh Happy Birthday anyway!!!!!

Just like to wish you the Best of luck this upcoming season and wish you a wonderful year.......

Originally posted by fairbanksb
And I didn't even send him a card. I guess that means I won't be getting one from him this year.
:thewave:
Dude, he didn't know it was Ricky's Bday either. It's on the calendar they gave us all at the Lions game last year. At least I hope that's how he knows it otherwise he's a little bit stalkerish.

Back
Top Bottom