rickys fumbling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickys fumbling

Heh, I'm not a Trick Daddy fan so I wouldn't know ;\.

But now that I do know he's a Dolphin fan and born in Miami I may have to check more of his music out.

Bone, Three Six Mafia, SPM kinda guy myself.

Originally posted by finman006
for all u stat junkies...what were his stats concerning recovered fumbles and how many did he have all season and has any1 heard if hes improved that aspect?

He's improving in this area. He carried the ball more last year, 70 more times than he ever did before and he had less fumbles than the year before.

Ricky will always be a HB that fumbles the ball a lot. I don’t buy into the short arms and small hands theory. I think he simple loses concentration. He admits to such things in his personal life so why not while playing football?

With much respect, but Ricky is an air head, because he's generally in deep thought. It's all about concentration, and some times Ricky is lacking in this department.

He's still the BEST HB in the NFL!

Oliver...

Yah that one in New York was such bs. I could see it clearly and so could everyone else......but because some fat offensive linemens leg was in the way the refs said it wasn't conclusive.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
i don't think he'll ever improve really.....in practice and during the "strip" drills he always holds onto the ball because he knows the strips are coming and he protects the ball......because he knows what is goin on....

it seems like he just doesn't have the awarness to hold onto the ball in games, and with the amount of carries he has logged so far in his career you kind of wonder if he will ever get it.....i doubt it.....but i'll be damned if i can complain to much....his fumbles are worth all the production he gives us.....still a top notch rb...top 3 for sure.....

I think we lost 2 games in which he fumbled... His fumble in the Chief's game was the least of our problems that day...

At no point during the entire season did I ever feel his fumbling was "a problem".

I will take the 1800 yards and 7 fumbles every year for the next five years, and LOVE IT!!

That fumble crap is a bogus thing that Fin-haters like to throw at us because they are all pissed that Ricky stomped them into the dirt last year.

Go Ricky! Go Ricky!

I think the small hands comment did come from him actually..

I don't doubt that's the problem.

NFL FOOTBALLS ARE HUGE!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

NFL FOOTBALLS ARE HUGE!

mine too! :D

sometimes, when a guy like ricky fumbles.. you just have to say .. oh well... you hope he improves it, but if he doesnt, does it matter? na.. he is still the man..

Back
Top Bottom