Ricky's Latest Entry......More Good Stuff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Latest Entry......More Good Stuff

Thats funny, the ball kind of squirted out. Good stuff there Ricky......

"We're going to beat a lot of people up. The linebackers and safeties don't like to get hit. They like to do the hitting, but we're going to bring it to them this year, I can feel it. Good night."

:)

Have you ever thought he could be reading on this site??? Somebody ought to let him know there is a finheaven.com....;)

zoning out during game film....laughing at the sports psychologist....these things could come back to bite him in the butt if he doesn't live up to expectations....still.....i think I read the whole thing with an incredulous smile.....don't ever stop writing Ricky....

Ricky didn't laugh at the sports shrink. He took all of it to heart. He just said that most football players laugh at them.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Have you ever thought he could be reading on this site??? Somebody ought to let him know there is a finheaven.com....;)

Better yet, have you ever thought he might be posting on this site...hmmmmm, who could it be??????
:hitself:

Right!

Originally posted by inFINSible
zoning out during game film....laughing at the sports psychologist....these things could come back to bite him in the butt if he doesn't live up to expectations....still.....i think I read the whole thing with an incredulous smile.....don't ever stop writing Ricky....

... I would think he would get the student of the week. Team meetings suck, they sucked at the high school level I can just imagine at the Pro level. It's nap time man! :)

Oliver...

I imagine the kidding was along the Lines of, "my genie just ran a TD and it was so fast you didn't see it." Just guys joking like that. It's good that he was focused on what he learned during the game though. It takes commitment to do it 16 weeks and 60 minutes.

My first time at Ricky's site

How cool is this? What an interesting glimpse into RW's life! I must admit, it creeps me out when he starts soundling a little like Anna Nicole Smith on her new show. But frankly, he can talk about his imaginary purple pals and how they dance and sing -- as long as he runs for 1,400 yards and 10 touchdowns!:goof:

I love reading this guys stuff... he really seems like a down to earth kinda guy... I hope he continues to find the time to keep up with this....

Back
Top Bottom