Ricky's momma says 'Phins to go 15-1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's momma says 'Phins to go 15-1

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
"Dolphins report: Notes, quotes, anecdotes Aug. 28, 2003

Strategy and personnel | Inside slant --The mother of tailback Ricky Williams has a bold prediction for Miami's 2003 regular-season record: 15-1. Sandy Williams believes the Dolphins will go undefeated until a Dec. 7 game at New England.
"It's because of the weather and, I hate to say it, the month of December," said Sandy Williams, referring to the fact Miami hasn't had a winning record in its final four games since 1995. "We'll tear them up at home (in October), but once we're on their turf, it will be a revenge game for them.

"But I think we're going to go 3-1 in December. We can take the (New York) Jets and (Philadelphia) Eagles at home. And even though we lost to Buffalo twice last year, we can take them, too." "

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/MIA/6598862

How long until we see Ricky's mom chasing him around with Campbells Chunky Duck Stew, his new favorite meal?

Uh-oh. I bet RW'smom can take on Dixon's mom in a fist fight. But 15-1? I guess that's why moms don't play or coach in the NFL.

She has a point except i know that anyone can win any game in the NFL and for a team to win 15 in a row is just not gonna happen in this day and age. But i think a 12-4 record still wins this division easily

Originally posted by Brad528
. But i think a 12-4 record still wins this division easily

In the AFCE? I don't think so. You would need more wins than that. 15-1 gets a wild card.

BTW, I remember the Mark Dixon's mom thread generating nth pages. I guess this one is good news for the fins.....won't make half of the Dixon one.

Back
Top Bottom