Ricky's Weight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Weight.

Dolphin North

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here's one to think about. I was wondering, I know RW was up to about 195 or 200 a couple of weeks ago. Does anybioody have any idea how close he can get back to his optimum weight, about 235 wasn't it? And how effective can he be at say 220 or so, if he can only get there? I think once camp starts, it would be harder to put on bulk right? What do you people think?

he was 228 when he left and yes i think he can get up 220 and he will gain bulk in time, he just has to work hard and his mind set on the game and not happyville

FinsAreLife said:
he was 228 when he left and yes i think he can get up 220 and he will gain bulk in time, he just has to work hard and his mind set on the game and not happyville
Oh ok I was way off. Maybe that was near his New Orleans weight, I don't know. 228 sounds more attainable, or something reasonably close to it.

I think he'll be up to about 215 come training camp.

That will be excellent. Ronnie will be our power back at 230. (not to mention 4.38 speed) Ricky will be at 215. That will be a GREAT combo in the backfield.

Saban knows what he is doing.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I think he'll be up to about 215 come training camp.

That will be excellent. Ronnie will be our power back at 230. (not to mention 4.38 speed) Ricky will be at 215. That will be a GREAT combo in the backfield.

Saban knows what he is doing.
It might be interesting to see his speed at 215. One thing's for sure, he may be rusty but he will be fresh. I hope everything works out for him. And good for him is good for the team, whether they keep him or trade him.

dolphan north said:
It might be interesting to see his speed at 215. One thing's for sure, he may be rusty but he will be fresh. I hope everything works out for him. And good for him is good for the team, whether they keep him or trade him.

Excactly.

But...I think we keep him this year.

Imagine the bulldozer (with speed) Ronnie Brown, plus the elusive Ricky...IN the SAME backfield.

Wow...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Excactly.

But...I think we keep him this year.

Imagine the bulldozer (with speed) Ronnie Brown, plus the elusive Ricky...IN the SAME backfield.

Wow...

Well with both playing well, that would take the pressure off the QB a lot.

i hope it works out for us, two great running backs on the field would take so much pressure of the QB, and we really need that.

Back
Top Bottom