Ridiculous! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ridiculous!

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how people can call others out and say I told you so in regards to the Henne/Thigpen comparison or any other topic for that matter. Nobody here holds a front office position and to call out other Dolphins fans and insinuate that you're all knowing and better than them signifies nothing but immaturity. We are all suffering from this disappointing loss last night but we're also all in this thing together and bleed aqua and orange. Yes Thigpen made some bad plays by hanging onto the ball last night but he also had to deal with a patchwork line with Incognito under center! I'm not sure how many people were watching but it seemed like every other snap was on the ground for Thigpen to pick up. Add in the fact that Marshall (don't even get me started) was injured and the whole game plan changed. We had nobody that threatened receiver wise and the Bears could taste blood in the water, and started blitzing on what seemed to be every play. Combine that with the fact that the Bears have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Additionally, Thigpen was working with the first team offense for the first time all year and it's hard to gain cohesion in a few days. Again I'm not absolving him from any wrongdoing, he did make some bad decisions but look what he had to endure the WHOLE night. We need to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and see what he does when the offense is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom