Rob Konrad's Days Numbered? The Monkey Wrench of the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Konrad's Days Numbered? The Monkey Wrench of the Draft

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First the link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/don_banks/news/2002/04/12/names_to_know/

2nd the player name: Jeremy Allen

Projected round: 3rd/4th round

Why am I even bothering to mention a fullback? Because Don Banks had to go and mention this:

Scouts project Allen no higher than the third round and no lower than the fourth, and he'll have to go to just the right team playing the right kind of offense. Who could that be? Well, Philadelphia flew him in for a visit, New England worked him out, and Miami also showed serious interest at the combine.

Now why would we be showing interest in a fullback unless we aren't entirely with keeping Konrad past his current contract?

that would be really dumb @90; however, Scott Fujita OLB or Langston Walker, offensive tackle would do :)

Originally posted by dolphan39
that would be really dumb @90; however, Scott Fujita OLB or Langston Walker, offensive tackle would do :)

I agree. If they are thinking about it though they could pull the trigger in the 4th or hope he falls to their 5th round compensatory pick.

Why in the hell are we looking at FB`s? That`s one of the most solid positions on the team...........must be a smoke-screen.

I know, I don't get it either. We have a good blocking back in Dyer and a good all around guy in Konrad.

Back
Top Bottom