Robert Baker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Baker

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Robert Baker . This guy better make the team. He is quick and has some hands

he and Ray were smokin' - he just needs to do it ag. another team besides the Bucs ;)

He started the second half like the 1st...but this QB is not going to bring us back...He just don't look the part.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
He started the second half like the 1st...but this QB is not going to bring us back...He just don't look the part.
Mike Quinn to Robert Baker :lastyr:

why not Zak Kustok to Robert Baker :eat:

I'd say we miss them now..Hope Levick is better looking

Baker should make the team, but it's going to be crowded with Baker, Chambers, Gadsden, Ward, McKnight, Baker, and yes, Ogden. It looks like McKnight or Ogden may be on the way out.

I just hope that Baker doesn't turn out to be flash in the pan.

do you guys think that rb getting a real wr # (83) means he will be on the team? he has always been #17...

baker gets my vote for now but we have 3 more games to evaluate the rest of the wrs, and my guess is mcknight and baker as 4-5

I think they said Baker had 4 receptions for 85 yards(?). I think he made the team tonight IF he just doesn't screw up in the remaining games.

That's just stupid talk saying McKnight is on the way out. He isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't get your hopes up that much on Baker's numbers because in 98 & 99 Brian Manning put up stellar numbers & didnt make the squad either time.

He looked pretty damn good to me. Obviously the coaches see something in Ogden that the fans don't, otherwise Baker would be a shoe in for the 5th spot. It's good to be this deep at WR, to bad the depth on the rest of the team is kind of scary. Maybe we'll go with 6 Wr's?

Not only was Robert Baker cookin' tonight he was bakin' too....

......heheheheheheheheh

Originally posted by Miamian
Baker should make the team, but it's going to be crowded with Baker, Chambers, Gadsden, Ward, McKnight, Baker, and yes, Ogden. It looks like McKnight or Ogden may be on the way out.

I just hope that Baker doesn't turn out to be flash in the pan.
let it be ogden, puleeeeze!

Back
Top Bottom