Robert Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Edwards

Crisis

Hair Crisis!
Reaction score
Just a question on what happened to him. I remember he had that nasty injury in the pro bowl with NE, and made a come back with you guys in 2002 and did pretty good. But, why isn't he still playing? Was his old injury nagging him? Or did he just quit for his own health?

I remember him being a good player before and after the injury.

Do a search here. There was a thread about this within the last week or two. I think he was trying out for a CFL team.

I found it, but it just said where he was now.

I was more curious as to why he quit after 2002. I remember him doing well.

Sorry if I wasn't clear originally.

Crisis said:
I found it, but it just said where he was now.

I was more curious as to why he quit after 2002. I remember him doing well.

Sorry if I wasn't clear originally.

he didnt quit. teams just wasnt interested in him. so he faded away.

He has a try out fot the Montreal Alouettes of the CFL (the camp started last sunday). I think he's going to make the team even though the Alouettes have a strong bakfield. I have season tickets and I live near Montreal ... I will keep you posted on his status.

Dolphalou said:
He has a try out fot the Montreal Alouettes of the CFL (the camp started last sunday). I think he's going to make the team even though the Alouettes have a strong bakfield. I have season tickets and I live near Montreal ... I will keep you posted on his status.
Oh yeah please keep us updated. also one more request keep us in tune on lawrence phillips also. :rolleyes:

MarksBrothers85 said:
what about cecil collins?

He broke into someone's house and is in the slammer.

Atleast he didn't leave a suprise in the laundy basket like Najeh.

ercin13 said:
Oh yeah please keep us updated. also one more request keep us in tune on lawrence phillips also.:rolleyes:

Why do you always have to be an @ss??

He was telling the original poster that he'd keep him updated, not you.

Crisis said:
He broke into someone's house and is in the slammer.

Atleast he didn't leave a suprise in the laundy basket like Najeh.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Edwards played well in preseason for us in 2003. If I remember correctly it came down to the final cut and we opted for Leonard Henry over Edwards. I thought it was the right call, although Henry didn't stick much longer and was recently dumped by the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom