Robert Gallery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Gallery

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We all know we need O line help. This kid is 6' 7" weighs 320 lbs he plays for Iowa. There saying on the combine coverage that he is comparable to Jeff Ogden (remember he was one of the few people who could actually slow JT down last year). But does anyone think there is a chance in hell of getting this guy I would love to see him as a dolphin.

he is a top 4 pick, c/even be #1 overall so I do not expect us to have any chance at him even if we get 2 1st rd picks to trade

Originally posted by Phinz
We all know we need O line help. This kid is 6' 7" weighs 320 lbs he plays for Iowa. There saying on the combine coverage that he is comparable to Jeff Ogden (remember he was one of the few people who could actually slow JT down last year). But does anyone think there is a chance in hell of getting this guy I would love to see him as a dolphin.

I'm a Hawkeye fan and trust me when I say that Gallery is going to be a bookend pro bowl LT in the league for years to come. I've watched him for the last 4 years. He's got the size, agility, footwork, as well as being superior in pass blocking and run blocking. I would be ecstatic if we were able to obtain him.:cool:

He's the best lineman to come out of the draft since Orlando Pace.

He'll probably be the #1 pick overall, if not then definetly in the top 4.

Back
Top Bottom