Robert Kraft Charged In Prostitution Ring Bust | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Kraft Charged In Prostitution Ring Bust

Apparently several spas got hit in florida, this guy's gonna make money off it IMO due to lazy detective work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Florida man mistakenly arrested in sex spa case plans to sue sheriff, says arrest upended his life.

A husband and father of two is working to clear his name after he was erroneously arrested as part of the ongoing investigation into a widespread sex trafficking ring at several massage parlors in South Florida.

Law enforcement officials in Martin, Palm Beach, and Indian River counties last month raided several spas where they said men paid for sex acts. More than 60 men have been arrested in connection with the Martin County cases, while more than 130 have been taken into custody in the Indian River County cases. Patriots owner Robert Craft is the most high-profile person who's been arrested. He maintains he's innocent.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...s-to-sue-sheriff-says-arrest-upended-his-life

Miami Dade County ranks first in sex trafficking in the state of florida.

Florida ranks is 3rd in the country.

Apparently several spas got hit in florida, this guy's gonna make money off it IMO due to lazy detective work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Florida man mistakenly arrested in sex spa case plans to sue sheriff, says arrest upended his life.

A husband and father of two is working to clear his name after he was erroneously arrested as part of the ongoing investigation into a widespread sex trafficking ring at several massage parlors in South Florida.

Law enforcement officials in Martin, Palm Beach, and Indian River counties last month raided several spas where they said men paid for sex acts. More than 60 men have been arrested in connection with the Martin County cases, while more than 130 have been taken into custody in the Indian River County cases. Patriots owner Robert Craft is the most high-profile person who's been arrested. He maintains he's innocent.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...s-to-sue-sheriff-says-arrest-upended-his-life
Oh please. It's not like he was arrested and held for any length of time. Arrested and released and absorbed of any charges. What else do they want? Trying to make money would not change anything except money in their pockets. If anybody should be sued it's his parents for naming him Sandikupmar. :lol:

Oh please. It's not like he was arrested and held for any length of time. Arrested and released and absorbed of any charges. What else do they want? Trying to make money would not change anything except money in their pockets. If anybody should be sued it's his parents for naming him Sandikupmar. :lol:

Where his parents came from Sandikupmar means John. J/k.

Really??

So if you're a family man with wife/ kids you would let the cops falsely accuse you of having sex with possible under age minors and drag your name through the mud??

The dumb cops stereo typed the guy due to looks. Thankfully they video taped the true person of interest driving a Porche.

Even if I was single and wrongfully accused by the cops I'd attorney up.

Edit: You want to have an underage sexual predator charge hanging over your head the rest of your life. Have to report yourself to any city or state you live in if you move or travel?

Last edited:
Where his parents came from Sandikupmar means John. J/k.

Really??

So if you're a family man with wife/ kids you would let the cops falsely accuse you of having sex with possible under age minors and drag your name through the mud??

The dumb cops stereo typed the guy due to looks. Thankfully they video taped the true person of interest driving a Porche.

Even if I was single and wrongfully accused by the cops I'd attorney up.

Edit: You want to have an underage sexual predator charge hanging over your head the rest of your life. Have to report yourself to any city or state you live in if you move or travel?
I think in the end there will be more to the story. I doubt he will get his payday.

In researching driver's license photos of men named Patel in Martin County, investigators found Sandipkumar Patel, and they said his license photo matched the man on the video getting the sex act.
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...ngly-arrested-sex-spa-case-speaks/3054340002/

I think in the end there will be more to the story. I doubt he will get his payday.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...ngly-arrested-sex-spa-case-speaks/3054340002/

I'd think you more than anyone would be against stereo typing. Early reports from that URL this looks to be the case.

This isn't a petty theft,speeding ticket or a DWI

A charge is an accusation, under age sex is a very,very serious accusation. What if the young girl that was spotted with Robert Kraft was 16???

He did go back for a second visit in a short time. He's gonna have to disappear from the Patriots if he knew she looked young. Kraft has money so we'll probably never know.

This wrongly accused guy could have a high job where ever or he also could be a broke nobody.

People lose there jobs and lives over false accusations. Even have killed themselves due to the peer pressure and were innocent....not alone lose their life savings fighting it.

I'd think you more than anyone would be against stereo typing. Early reports from that URL this looks to be the case.

This isn't a petty theft,speeding ticket or a DWI

A charge is an accusation, under age sex is a very,very serious accusation. What if the young girl that was spotted with Robert Kraft was 16???

He did go back for a second visit in a short time. He's gonna have to disappear from the Patriots if he knew she looked young. Kraft has money so we'll probably never know.

This wrongly accused guy could have a high job where ever or he also could be a broke nobody.

People lose there jobs and lives over false accusations. Even have killed themselves due to the peer pressure and were innocent....not alone lose their life savings fighting it.

Ok I'm going to need some clarification...why would phins_4_ever more than anyone be against stereo typing?

Robert Kraft Plea Deals :nah:

Plea deal offers to drop charges against Robert Kraft

Prosecutors have offered a plea deal to New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and 24 other men in which charges would be dropped for soliciting prostitution, the Palm Beach state attorney confirmed Tuesday.

But there is a catch: Kraft and the other men would have to review the evidence and admit they would have been proved guilty at trial, spokesman Mike Edmondon told The Associated Press.

Kraft pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor counts of first-degree solicitation. His court date is set for March 28.

It's not known whether Kraft or the others will accept the conditions of the diversionary program, which includes completing 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases, completing a course about prostitution and paying $5,000 per count.

If Kraft accepts the deal, the videotape evidence most likely would be sealed under Florida law, meaning it would never be aired in public.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26308508/plea-deal-offers-drop-charges-kraft

-------------------------------------------

Patriots owner Robert Kraft offered plea deal that would require him to admit he would've been found guilty

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...re-him-to-admit-he-wouldve-been-found-guilty/

Last edited:
He wouldn't go to jail even if he was filmed stealing underage girls from their parents. Not with all the money he has. Not in this country.

Ain't the "Justice" system grand? I'm sure you and I would have been given the same treatment.

Why not? I mean after all isn't it "one justice" system for "all" citizens? Everyone is treated the same by the letter of the law.

Capitalism, baby. The thing that made us great will eventually be the mountain that broke the camel's back. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom