Robert Quinn Leads Nfl In Rush Success Rate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Quinn Leads Nfl In Rush Success Rate

That thing has wake 7th. That’s better than I would have expected.

Who’s the source on that?

That thing has wake 7th. That’s better than I would have expected.

Who’s the source on that?
Espn
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ushing-stats-analytics-explainer-faq-how-work

WTF the two OTs with the highest win rate both play for STL Rob Havenstein and Andrew Whitworth, no wonder they score the way they do.

There is one obvious limitation of our new metrics-adjustment for opponents and double-teams. Blocking a top pass-rusher is obviously a difficult task compared to double-teaming against a replacement-level rusher. Things like play action and rollouts also change the difficulty of blocks and rushes.

Espn
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ushing-stats-analytics-explainer-faq-how-work

WTF the two OTs with the highest win rate both play for STL Rob Havenstein and Andrew Whitworth, no wonder they score the way they do.

There is one obvious limitation of our new metrics-adjustment for opponents and double-teams. Blocking a top pass-rusher is obviously a difficult task compared to double-teaming against a replacement-level rusher. Things like play action and rollouts also change the difficulty of blocks and rushes.

Yeah it seems like there’s context that needs to be taken with those.

Where’s Laremy Tunsil grade out as an ot? He might be the only plus grade player on offense thru 4 games. I might put Kenny stills on that list but that’s about it and I still see a lot of schemed 1 on 1 looks for him. Route running has been pretty clean.

Yeah it seems like there’s context that needs to be taken with those.

Where’s Laremy Tunsil grade out as an ot? He might be the only plus grade player on offense thru 4 games. I might put Kenny stills on that list but that’s about it and I still see a lot of schemed 1 on 1 looks for him. Route running has been pretty clean.

I know right, Wake at 7 and Quinn at 1 sounded fishy, Tunsil has been a Star these past 4 games.

with Wake out, he'll see the double team all day. Don't expect much from him this weekend. We'll need to dial up some creative blitzes to get any pressure on Dalton, meaning Green could get open downfield (even with X on him all day). I don't like this matchup at all.

Wish it resulted in more sacks, but on the flip side it's probably why our interceptions are going up.

That was my thought as well. I’d be interested to see how many of the picks were a result of pressure from the D line.

Sounds nice but doesn't tell the whole story. We've given up a first down on 3rd and long so many times already and it's mostly because of a lack of pass rush. I don't know how they came up with those stats but something doesn't seem right.

The two Brady INTs were from pressure up the middle. No sack but call them “assists”.

Back
Top Bottom