Robert Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Quinn

One of the few bright spots last night was our DE play. Quinn was just abusive. If our backfield can cover just slightly above average, I believe we will get to the QB.

A healthy Quinn back at his position will be a good thing. However, as long as Alonzo keeps freelancing they wont be able to stop the run. He not only plays himself out of position but seems to be pushing McMillan out as well.

I really hope that he stays healthy. Him and Wake on 3rd and long will be a nightmare for the opposing team.

Game plan for opposing teams….run the ball right down Miami's gut, totally neutralize Cam & Quinn.

We need one LB and one DT to raise their hands and say, "I will take responsibility to stop the run."

Somebody….anybody...
Totally agree. Wake and Quinn will underperform if teams know they can run it all day on us.

Quinn made us look good last night which we needed. Step forward.

I happy to have Quinn, he should be locked up long term. But experiencing this organization. He will be gone in the next 2 yrs.

Quinn was the one player on defense last night that gave me hope

The dude wrecks house. Absolute stud pass rusher. IMHO, there's no doubt that the defense should be double-teaming him almost every passing play, which frees up Cam Wake to have a fantastic year.

The problem is that our DT's and LB's aren't particularly good at stopping the run … so teams with strong running games may not really need to pass often.

BEASTING is the only suitable word for Quinn, he was a man apart last night. but what i loved best was how Wake was right there almost every time at the point of destruction so when they they double team Quinn, Wake will feast and when they get tired of Wake eating and they double team him then Quinn will eat. now if we shore up the middle things will go swimmingly as Dolphins should

Back
Top Bottom