Robert Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Quinn

*Demi*God*

Active Roster
Reaction score
Screenshot_20181209-200057_YouTube.jpg So I know we have issues in the pass rush, today was no different but on 2 plays clearly he was held and nothing was called...watching during the season I've seen it happen to our ends numerous times but these 2 seemed extra blatant...I wonder with the league's new emphasis on offense, did they tell officials to not call holding as much..1st one was the td pass to Patterso, 2 d was the DPI against Fitzpatrick...Screenshot_20181209-200748_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181209-200748_YouTube.jpg

we got one today against branch, but usually we never get called. wake has to be the most held player in history. Quinns problem is he is always too far up field. but yes he gets held alot

We win in miraculous never-never-land fashion and people are begging for calls. I wish I could say it was surprising.

Tonight this win is accepted as fortunate but eventually it will be banked in the memory logs as one we had all along. After all, we always defeat the Patriots at home. And we'll be bemoaning the Bengals and Colts games.

Our offensive line is normal. Our treatment by officiating is normal. That won't earn any praise on message boards because everybody wants to back slap and pretend the media is against is and the officials are against us, etc.

If someone had proposed prior to the game that we'd get a 70 yard touchdown as time expired to pull out the game, one response after another would be that it would be called back by penalty.

The Patriots not getting calls....normal.

We win in miraculous never-never-land fashion and people are begging for calls. I wish I could say it was surprising.

Tonight this win is accepted as fortunate but eventually it will be banked in the memory logs as one we had all along. After all, we always defeat the Patriots at home. And we'll be bemoaning the Bengals and Colts games.

Our offensive line is normal. Our treatment by officiating is normal. That won't earn any praise on message boards because everybody wants to back slap and pretend the media is against is and the officials are against us, etc.

If someone had proposed prior to the game that we'd get a 70 yard touchdown as time expired to pull out the game, one response after another would be that it would be called back by penalty.

I dont think its asking too much for the officials to call a fair game. I'm pretty sure it is in the job description.

People are complaining because it is not just a one time event, but happens on a regular basis.

29th ranked offense is an agenda?

No, blaming the 29th ranked offense on the QB who has a 105 QB rating is an agenda. Claiming (in every thread he can) than the OL is "normal" is an agenda. Ignoring 5 sacks on only 24 drop backs is an agenda.

Because some have an agenda, have had one for a long time and will continue to twist things to fit that narrative regardless of the information presented.

For years, all Awsi wanted to talk about was YPA. This season, Tannehill is tied for 10th with a YPA of 8.0. Magically, the YPA discussion goes out the window. He is 6th in passer rating for QBs with at least 100 attempts. All while being 7th in most often sacked.

When you sort by how many pass attempts between sacks, there are two players with a higher passer rating (Wilson, Watson). Those teams are ranked #1 and #3 in rushing offense. Miami is 18th.

Of the QBs ranked ahead of Tannehill in passer rating, only Atlanta has a worse rushing offense.

Back
Top Bottom