Rochester Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rochester Fin Fans

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I know there are ton of Fin Fans on here from Rochester, how many of you are planning a road trip to Miami for a game this year? It would be great if we could get a group to go down to the same game.

I'm from Herkimer, NY which is about an hour from 'cuse. Not sure if I would be able to make a trip to Miami. But if you are willing to get a group of fearless Fins fans to INVADE the Bills turf.....then I might be able to make it.:D

:billsbite

nashville finfan

PhinPhreak said:
I know there are ton of Fin Fans on here from Rochester, how many of you are planning a road trip to Miami for a game this year? It would be great if we could get a group to go down to the same game.

i'm from rochester. i just moved to nashville after living in s florida for 33 years. i was a season ticket holder. the hardest part of moving was giving up my season tx. i will defineatly be going to a game or 2. do not know which ones yet........

I'm in the "Cuse" and we have plenty Fins Fans here. :dolphins: Maybe, you should bring your fellow fans down here and make it a big tailgate party at Tully's!!!!

As for the Miami trip....yeah, I'd be very interested....but that is still far down the road!!!

If we get to the BIG ONE next year......HELL YES IM GOING!!!!

I'll drape the DOLPHIN BANNER over the hood of my car and and we can invade MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :mysteryma :driveby: :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon

Phreak, I am interested but that game is in September and that makes it tough for me since I am still going to RIT and the school year will be underway. RIT is rough. You cant miss any time. Even us older experienced dudes. Stayed at Shulas Hotel with a package for $500 and club seats/plane ride for the KC game in 93. It was awesome.

I am pretty sure I will be going to the DEcember game in buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom