Rodgers is responding | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers is responding

jaybird933

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know it's a long season, but so far Rodgers is responding to his biggest criticism, that he lacks the big play ability. I believe today was his second INT, and it's a great sight to see production from the outside linebacker position.

Keep it up DR

"It's going to be a great season"
-Zack Thomas

Yeah Coach Wannstedt definitely called him out and said that Rodgers could be playing better. Rodgers has responded by getting near the football a lot and intercepting a pass two weeks in a row.

Gotta keep it in perspective I suppose it'd be awefully hard to look good as a non-blitzing linebacker while Zach Thomas is such a roving maniac that he dissects plays, runs to where the runner is gonna be, and pushes you out of the way so that he knows the tackle will be made.

Perhaps the coaching staff motivate him by getting the opposition to date his wife. :rolleyes:

Okay, poor taste I know. Seriously though, its nice to see Derrick finally getting the most from that great athleticism.

He's been great and I was actually gonna start a thread like this as well.

He is still a second late on plays though. Zach beat him to a guy that ran to Rodgers side today, but I guess that's what makes Zach great.

Originally posted by Phinstd
He's been great and I was actually gonna start a thread like this as well.

He is still a second late on plays though. Zach beat him to a guy that ran to Rodgers side today, but I guess that's what makes Zach great.
no doubt he's made some plays. Thought it was funny that they (CBS) made a big deal about 3-time pro bowler Zach when intro'ing the D, when they said nothing about 3-time pro bowler and thug Mo Lewis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom