ROFL! Pete Prisco's Season Predictions: 4 weeks later! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ROFL! Pete Prisco's Season Predictions: 4 weeks later!

What a fukin idiot!...Hes so clueless....Someone ought to save this page, before he goes telling his boss to erase it...

Most improved player: Deuce McAllister, RB, Saints. He has big-play ability, which Ricky Williams did not. .....

Did he have to mention Ricky?

Coach of the year: Herman Edwards. The players love this guy. Now New York will, too.

Ya Im sure they love him alright!..HAHAHAHAHA!!!

His foot should fit...since he has a big mouth!

inFINSible, You are so right. I just removed CBS sportsline.com from my bookmarks. They can KMA, I certainly don't need them, fuggem, fugg PISSCO . I quit Sports Illustrated in 72 for the very same reason. They gave the Phins no respect, no decent coverage, and by God they went UNDEFEATED! Want to hit em where it hurts, stop reading them , believe me they are aware of every hit their site takes. So, let's give them a void.

Boycott.

Lets boycott CBS sports until the Prick is fired. If you're with me, reply.

No O'Reilly keeps his job...

... because he's not a cream puff like Larry King. O'Reilly is the best hard nosed TV guy out there today, that's why he's doing so well. Plus he gives both sides, unlike anything CNN will ever allow to be on their channel.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Samphin
InFINSible, that is exactly the type of mentality most people need. It's funny friends of mine get so mad at Fox's Bill O'reilly that they start swearing and threaten to write letters. I keep trying to tell them that is how he keeps his job. Remember Do-fans...if you ignore them, they will leave.

Prisco is a moron. The people who look over him should actually read his past articles, and when they realize how stupid he is, they will fire him.

Re: Boycott.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Lets boycott CBS sports until the Prick is fired. If you're with me, reply.

You know I'm with you. I erased it from my favorites like mole did, I encourage everybody to do the same.

With no readers, he's got no voice. Let's shut him up!

You know I'm with ya, Bro. I can't recall any favorable article he has written about the most successful professional sports franchise ever. Why Mole, who are you speaking of? THE MIAMI DOLPHINS !!!!! As for all you Dolphin haters that come on this board. Y'all can KMA too.

Mole, Palatka redneck and proud of it.

Originally posted by aquaman
Guys.. his lock this week.. chiefs over Fins.. what did we ever do to this guy?

Heh and I got flamed for pointing this out last week when he picked the Jets in his "BEST BET".

The guys a homer jits fan. It's as simple as that. Some deep rooted hatred of the fins. We could be playing Cinci and he'd pick them.

dude your a moron. how can u predict miami to be the worst in the league? and ricky williams not a break away threat? yea he showed that against ur precious little jets didnt he. Your always wrong you should be fired get a life dude how long are you gonna predict the best team in the league to be the worse? open your eyes

that is exactly what i sent him lol

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think it would be a good idea to completely ignore anything he says or writes......to him and sportsline, it doesn't matter one bit if you agree with what he writes or you want to string him up by his nut sack for what he writes....the only thing that matters is YOU READING WHAT HE WRITES.... and every e-mail or letter he receives from some irate dolphins fan is just another reader to him.....THE MORE READERS HE HAS THE MORE POPULAR HE IS..like it or not he's making money off of every one of you who hate him but keep reading what he writes.

i dont listen to sportswriters anymore. they are all selling BS. ESPN can go blow. i dont watch the preshows either except for teh last fifteen minutes or so waiting for the game to start. even with marino. its all prerehearsed. and they are all homers.:monkey:

Back
Top Bottom