Roll Dolphins? Miami making use of its Crimson Tide connections | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roll Dolphins? Miami making use of its Crimson Tide connections

Hey they are talented guys still playing in the NFL well, sure they did not fit with coach Flo but that has nothing to do with their talent. Our 2 picks last year have not disappointed so far.
You are referring to our two picks from Bama?

Tua and Davis...am I correct?

I'll just say that if you weren't disappointed by Tua's performance the past season you are an ARDENT supporter.
No I was not overly pleased but I was above the middle line in how I percieve he performed. Just like with Ryan Tannehill who is playing well with different coaching and different offensive playmakers around him that can work for Tua. Both players had warts coming out of college Ryan T was his inexperience and was not what I called a natural QB with instincts but a great kid and tireless worker and durable with great measurables. Tua is a great kid, tireless worker, NOT durable, great instincts and has average measurables at best. Tua though has been heralded as one of the best QBs to come out of college for some time so imo if he can stay healthy he will be good enough.
I give all players and coaches 3 years to prove themselves before judgement. FYI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom