Roll with the Cadillac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roll with the Cadillac

DBostonsBoy80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If the Dolphins draft a RB it better be Cadillac Williams. He WAS the man at Auburn in case all of you didn't know. Ronnie Brown could not beat out Cadillac for the Starting job. More carries more touchdowns more yards. They rode the Cadillac in big game situations. That is not BS either. Lets not what I call "RASHAUN WOODS" Ronnie Brown and move his stock up because of his impressive combine numbers. Rashaun Woods did the same thing in the combine and couldn't get any PT this year in SF

I agree, Caddy is a better runner, and I think he will be the best in the NFL. Vision is an attribute that seperates top runners from average/good runners, and that is what Caddy has. I have a gut feeling Brown isnt going to be our RB, I think it will be Caddy or a later pick RB. We shall see......less than 24hours!!!

Caddy won't be picked at #2 overall. The only way we get him I feel is thru a trade down. And the Caddy and Ronnie sharing time thing, says more about how they wanted to win.

They could be used in different ways, so why not make the most of it? I know some still think or like to make a big deal of how they feel Ronnie was a backup. They split time, thunder and lightning. With one being able to split out wide and help block for the other.

Neither one of these top 3 RB's are better then the other overall, they all just have different areas where they are better then each other. So it all evens out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom