Ron Wolfe, John Tait, new coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Wolfe, John Tait, new coach

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
These possibilities are being talked about right now.

Trust me, I've learned to not get my hopes up about things, but this would be a great offseason.

I'm not sure how we can speculate on John Tait, especially with the strong possibility of us having a different coach and GM.

Why would Saban not want to work with a super personel pimp like Wolf??

Originally posted by Muck
Why would Saban not want to work with a super personel pimp like Wolf??

He already has a great gig at LSU where he's in total control. The only way he comes to the NFL is if he's able to run the show. But hey I hope I'm wrong and we get them both.

Wolf was the GM in Green Bay that put that team together and is largely touted as a personel guru. I think he would be great. Saben is not leaving LSU if you read what he says. I don't really want Denny Green anywa y. Wolfe would probobly go for a top notch assistant as HC.

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Wolf was the GM in Green Bay that put that team together and is largely touted as a personel guru. I think he would be great. Saben is not leaving LSU if you read what he says. I don't really want Denny Green anywa y. Wolfe would probobly go for a top notch assistant as HC.

That would be great. How about WEISS. Addition and subtraction!!!!:jumper: :drinkers:

We need guards??? Yes we do and you know what worries me...we suppossedly drafted our future center in Seth and he can't beat out Ruddy??? We get Seth's buddy Taylor W. from Texas A&M this draft and he too does not look promising...we Draft a LT and he too does not look to promising WTF is going on???

It looks like we have not drafted well lately...yes, I know that these O-Linemen are young but Seth should have been starting by now and he's not...damn it...that Olin Kruetz dude from the Bears screwed us man I wish he would have signed and then we would not have picked Seth in that draft that year...things don't look to good.

oh that boy Yates might have some potential...he's a monster and played well...so yeah pee for Yates!!!

Back
Top Bottom