Ron Wolfe, John Tait, new coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ron Wolfe, John Tait, new coach

okay...I know that Wade Smith is a rookie and playing the toughest position on the O-Line...but he does get beat often...I hope he could get stronger in the offseason...he may become great and I hope he does but he has looked horrible at times...

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
okay...I know that Wade Smith is a rookie and playing the toughest position on the O-Line...but he does get beat often...I hope he could get stronger in the offseason...he may become great and I hope he does but he has looked horrible at times...

He's looked equally great at times.

It should be no surprise he struggled against Kearse and Freeny.

Wade's task is simple, get bigger and stronger, because the talent is there. Here's a guy who was 295 lbs soaking wet in April, and put on about 10 lbs of bogus weight by september.

Okay...i hope you're right...I would love Wade Smith to become a dominating and bruising LT for the Fins!!!

This also his 3rd year playing tackle. He played LT last year at Memphis. The year before at RT. The year before that.....and every year prior to that....TE. So he's still pretty raw.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
He already has a great gig at LSU where he's in total control. The only way he comes to the NFL is if he's able to run the show. But hey I hope I'm wrong and we get them both.

You also just described every other coach in college football. They all have total control.

Back
Top Bottom