Ronaldinho and Joaquin to Chelsea? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronaldinho and Joaquin to Chelsea?

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Joaquin seems to be a given, even though José has said he does not ant any new players in January. So maybe Joaquin in June? He said all the great players want to go to Chelsea now, and I believe that is down to José. Money of course doesn't hurt, but José's reputation is sterling, and he doesn't look like dropping prestige points soon.

Ronaldinho has also come out and said that he is perhaps interested in eventually going to Chelsea. Said he sees himslef playing in London one day, and wants to prove that technical players can indeed succeed in the Premiership. That siad, he also makes it quite clear that he is loving life at Barcelona at the moment, but that he and his brother(who doubles as his agent) talk about Chelsea all the time. He mentions Chelsea's great infastructure and how the matchup in the Champions League should be great.

As a Chelsea supporter having great names like these being linked to your club is a great honour. They are both young(23 and 24 respectively) and would cost boatloads of money. Having said that, I would like to see if what we have already is enough to beat the best of the best. If Joaquin and Ronadinho come is that the end of Duff, Robben, Drogba, or Gudjohnsen? Surely the two La Liga players would not come and be happy with a spot on the bench, that is ludicrous to even suggest. I am having mixed emotions about links like these. Who would have thought that 20 months ago! hahahah

IMO there's no need for Joaquin.
Robben is another wing player with great pace and skill, he's 10 times the player Joaquin is and he's just arrived.
I doubt Ronaldinho will leave Barca soon, he just seems to be having too much fun.

Back
Top Bottom