Ronnie Brown interview on ESPN.com

CCMiamiDolphins

Parcells hater
Reaction score
heres a question someone asked.

Carlos(Miami, FL: Ronnie, how do would feel if you got selected by the Miami Dolphins and how productive do you think you will be in that style offense?

Ronnie Brown: I would be really excited about that! Nice weather and a good team. Great fans as well. I could be very productive there because I have been in four different styles at Auburn and I'm used to being productive in different styles.

This is probably late.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Scroll down less than a half centimeter.

CCMiamiDolphins

Parcells hater
Reaction score
mike (toledo): If you get drafted by the dolphins and ricky comes back during the offseason...would you be excited to be playing with him?

Ronnie Brown: I would definately be excited to play with him. I would like to learn as much about football as I can from him. He's had a great impact on the NFL.

meh

Iowafin

Rookie
Reaction score
Ricky coming back would give us a stud rb, a chance to draft a stud wr OR qb with 1st round pick. get a very good wr or qb with Surtain trade at 2nd rd.and with a deep rb class get a rb in 3rd round. draft ol middle rounds and def the rest of the way. there is way to much money on the d side. draft o at the top of the draft

Top Bottom