ronnie brown jersey question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ronnie brown jersey question

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
phins site says you have to wait for Ronnie Brown Jersey...nflshop.com says now available and nothing about waiting :confused:

i think im going to call them and see if there is a wait

clear.gif

Just get a custom one done through eastbay if you want one real bad already.. That's what I did for my Seau jersey the day he got signed by Miami..

They can't ship them until he's signed a contract...and all they have on MiamiDolphins.com is replicas up to XXL right? I want an authentic size 56 (xxxl) at least...I'm 6'7''....why the hell can't they show love for the big boys

I ordered one from eastbay already made and there was no problem. It came in the mail yesterday. Use this for your source code and get 20% of an order over $100. EM01T3RD. I ordered a Carnell Williams jersey for a friend of mine as well with no problem.

Dolfan n' C-Bus said:
I ordered one from eastbay already made and there was no problem. It came in the mail yesterday. Use this for your source code and get 20% of an order over $100. EM01T3RD. I ordered a Carnell Williams jersey for a friend of mine as well with no problem.

I order from Eastbay all the time, get my basketball and jogging sneakers from them along with my sons baseball cleats. They have some great prices on some of there stuff!

Brown Jersey page!
http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?TID=5555-42050507140142070517945-0&module=fangear&action=searchNFLGear&supercat=fangear&model_nbr=34879&sku=00221723

damn dolfan, i tried that source code but they said it ididn't work at this time... those *******s...

I get those discount codes all the time by email, cause I order from them often. I'm waiting til they get Ronnie's authentic jersey to get one.

what is the smallest size they do an authentic in??

Back
Top Bottom