Ronnie Brown Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Jersey

DBostonsBoy80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am about to order an orange Ronnie Brown Jersey and I am wondering if the jersey will actually only say Brown on the back of it like it shows him and Saban holding up during the press conference. What are the chances of us signing another Brown last name player?

they sell one with his 23 on the miamidolphins website i think, its 74.99 and ships out when he signed his contract with us.

Yes- I would order it from miamidolphins.com, just because they wait for him to sign before shipping it, and therefore you are more likely to get the final product (i.e. number, name etc.)

death7star said:
they sell one with his 23 on the miamidolphins website i think, its 74.99 and ships out when he signed his contract with us.

Thats where I planned on buying it from. But I did not know that it wont be shipped out until he signs his official contract.? REALLY

So it could be a month or so?

Dolfan1000 said:
Yes- I would order it from miamidolphins.com, just because they wait for him to sign before shipping it, and therefore you are more likely to get the final product (i.e. number, name etc.)

EXCELLENT POINT. THANKS :)

Does it make you a better fan if you have the shirt????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom